You can upload a session from the Wattbike Hub to Training Peaks by simply linking your accounts in the 'profile' section of Wattbike Hub. Alternatively, if you have your Garmin synced via ANT+, you can upload through your Garmin device.
Articles in this section
- Connecting Your Model B Monitor to Your Wattbike Hub App
- How do I connect the Atom to 3rd party applications?
- Connecting to Strava, Training Peaks & Apple Health
- Compatible Cycling Computers
- Exporting session data from Expert Software
- Issues Connecting to TrainerRoad on the Pro/Trainer
- Connect your Wattbike Pro/Trainer to Zwift via Bluetooth
- Using Apps With Your Wattbike Pro/Trainer
- What 3rd party software can my Wattbike Pro/Trainer connect to?
- Can I connect my Garmin to my Wattbike Pro/Trainer?