You can upload a session from the Wattbike Hub to Strava by simply linking your accounts in the 'profile' section of Wattbike Hub. Alternatively, you can upload your training session to Strava by connecting a Garmin device and uploading the session in the same way you would upload any other session.
You can also manually upload your Wattbike session manually to your Strava account by following the instructions below:
- Navigate to https://hub.wattbike.com/home via a computer
- Select SESSIONS in the top right hand corner
- Select the session you wish to download
- Select DOWNLOAD .TCX FILE in the top right hand corner. This will download onto your computer
- You will then need to log into your Strava account and upload.