You can upload a session from the Wattbike Hub to Strava by simply linking your accounts in the 'profile' section of Wattbike Hub. Alternatively, you can upload your training session to Strava by connecting a Garmin device and uploading the session in the same way you would upload any other session.
Articles in this section
- How can I display my Wattbike App or 3rd Party App on a TV using an Android Device
- Connecting your Wattbike to TrainerRoad
- How to connect to Zwift
- How to connect to the Wattbike Hub App
- Connecting to Strava, Training Peaks & Apple Health
- Exporting session data from Expert Software
- Issues Connecting to TrainerRoad on the Pro/Trainer
- Can my Heart Rate monitor connect to my Wattbike?
- How do I upload to Strava?
- How do I upload to Training Peaks?