You can upload a session from the Wattbike Hub to Strava by simply linking your accounts in the 'profile' section of Wattbike Hub. Alternatively, you can upload your training session to Strava by connecting a Garmin device and uploading the session in the same way you would upload any other session.
Articles in this section
- How do I display my data on a TV using an Android device?
- How do I display my data on a TV using an iOS device?
- How to connect to TrainerRoad
- How to connect to Zwift
- How to connect to the Wattbike Hub App
- Getting the most out of your Atom when using Zwift
- Connecting to Strava, Training Peaks & Apple Health
- My Wattbike Pro/Trainer will not connect to TrainerRoad
- How do I upload to Strava?
- How do I upload to Training Peaks?