- Accurate tracking of performance data – Time (h:m:s), 1km Pace (m:s), Speed (km/h), Energy (Joules) and Power (Watts)
- Four Text modes – Speed (/1km), Speed (km/h), Energy (J), Power (Watt)
- Three Graph modes – Polar-Graph (Force Curve), Signal-Graph (Force Curve [N]) and Bar-Graph (Speed [km/h], Power [W] and Energy [J])
- Heart Rate Monitoring – integrated heart rate display for Polar ANT/ANT+SPORT wireless technology
- Power generation – this draws power from the cycling to extend the battery life
- USB Interface – transfer of data to PC
Automatic Operation – Turn the WPC on, select ‘Just ride’, press ENTER and start pedaling and the WPC will give immediate feedback. The WPC turns off after 4 minutes if inactive.
There are seven basic screens, 4 Text Modes and 3 Graph Modes.