The Atom is constructed from high performance components. It is designed to be almost maintenance free and should withstand heavy usage.
If you notice any unusual symptoms, such as loud noises or grinding during operation, stop using your Atom and contact Wattbike for support.
Do not use corrosive or abrasive materials to clean the equipment. Ensure that such materials are not allowed to pollute the environment.
After Each Session
To ensure your Atom stays in good condition, after each session use a clean, soft cloth and non-abrasive liquid cleaner - we recommend the Muc-off Care Pack - to remove all:
- Other substances
You should wipe down the exterior covers, frame, saddle and handlebars and make sure that the handlebar stem and saddle stem are not over the Max markers.
- Vacuum the floor under and around the Atom to prevent the bike from picking up dust
- Inspect the feet bolts, saddle and handlebar sliders and device holder for looseness and corrosion. Tighten as necessary
- Inspect the saddle and handlebar stem adjustments. Tighten as necessary
- Check that the pedals are secure and fit for use
- Ensure that no sweat/liquid is pooling on the metalwork or covers