We offer a home service for £149.00 - this includes the call out, labour, general service and replacement of any mechanical parts such as lock levers, adjustment levers, chain etc.
Please note this does not include any electrical issues such as replacement circuit boards or monitor servicing.
If you wish to go ahead with a home service please call us on 0115 945 5450 and we can process the payment for you. We will need the following information:
- Full address
- Contact name/email (if different from your own)
- Contact number
- Serial number of the bike. [This starts with 220 and can be found on the bottom right-hand side of the bike frame underneath the magnetic resistance.]
- Any specific issues?
- Have you or any members in the household displayed any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 7 days?
- If inside, is the Wattbike in a well ventilated room with the windows open?
- Do you agree to wipe the Wattbike down thoroughly, including the underside of the covers and frame, prior to the arrival of the Wattbike technician?
- Do you agree to locate yourself in a separate part of your premises whilst the Wattbike service is being completed?
Once the payment has been processed (24-48hrs), you will receive a confirmation email of your order as well as confirmation this has been logged. A local service agent in your region will then contact you within 48 hours to organise a suitable date and time to attend.
Please note: The Wattbike must be cleaned prior to our service agents' arrival and they reserve the right to refuse service if not completed to a satisfactory level and/or the bike is not in a COVID secure location.
We are unable to service Wattbikes with a serial number <22005000 as all stock of spare parts have been discontinued.