We would advise deleting the current Wattbike Hub app on your smart device and re-downloading it to ensure you have the most up-to-date version (3.10.0 iOS/3.10.1 Android). Once this is complete log back in to the app and follow these instructions:
- Ensure that all apps using Bluetooth on the smart device you are using are closed.
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your device.
- Go onto your Wattbike monitor and follow the following steps: Settings > Remote > Bluetooth On.
- Open the Wattbike Hub app on the device that you are wanting to connect to the Wattbike Performance Monitor (WPM).
- Select a workout, test, or Quick Ride and press the 'Play' button at the bottom left of your device.
- Tap the 'Wattbike' icon at the top right of your screen. The serial number of your WPM should appear. Select this number, and a red tick will appear once it has connected successfully.
- Select 'Close'. The serial number of your bike should now appear on the top right hand side of the screen in green if connected successfully.
- Click the red 'Play' button at the bottom of the screen and continue with your workout.