Wattbike released the 'Wattbike Product Explorer' app in February 2020 which is available to download from the Apple app store and Google Play store for free.
The app allows users to see in 1-1 scale both the Nucleus and AtomX in situ and explore product features as well as request more information from our sales team and global partners.
How to download and use the Wattbike Product Explorer app
On an iOS device:
- Open the App Store on your device
- Search for ‘Wattbike Product Explorer’
- Download the Wattbike Product Explorer app
- Open the app, and once prompted, click on ‘Get Started’
- Point your phone at a flat surface, and tap to place the Wattbike on your selected space
- You will see a Wattbike appear on your selected space
- You can now walk around the virtual Wattbike and see everything in detail on your device
- You can also tap ‘View Hotspots’ - certain parts of the Wattbike will now flash in green
- Tap any of the green hotspots to receive more information on each feature
- If you want to see our other products, simply click ‘Choose Bike’ from the menu and tap on the Wattbike you’d like to see and experience
- If you have any questions or enquiries about our products, simply tap ‘Enquire Now’, tap ‘Business Enquiry’ and fill out your details, and a member of the Wattbike team will be in touch with you
- To find out more about the app, and for further instructions on how to use it, simply tap the ‘?’ at the top right hand corner, and select ‘View our Guide’