Please follow our short troubleshooting guide below for support:
- Select your serial number in the top left hand corner of your screen. Select 'Advanced Settings' at the bottom of the screen > scroll to the bottom > Ensure the 'Auto Firmware Update' is enabled. Do not select disable.
- Ensure the power adapter is plugged into the mains and turned on. Please do not use extension leads where possible.
- Ensure the power adapter AC cable is correctly plugged into the power pack, and that the DC cable is correctly plugged into your bike.
- Check that the Performance Touchscreen (PTS) is on and receiving charge from the mains power. To check this, select the serial number in the top left corner of your screen > scroll down to the 'Performance Touchscreen' heading and find 'battery'. This will show "XX% Charging" if the PTS is powered correctly.
- Select ‘Quick ride’ from the home screen and pedal at a consistent, steady cadence. Change gears using the right shifter. Does this gear change appear on the screen? Does the resistance change as well as gear indicated on screen?
- If pressing the shifters is not changing the gears on the screen, press up or down next to the gear directly on the PTS. Does this change the gear?
- Does the shifter vibrate?
YES: This worked for me. If the PTS changes the gear and resistance on your AtomX, the issue may be with the shifter. Please make sure you have installed the latest firmware update. If you have updated to the latest firmware and you are still experiencing issues with your shifters, please contact our Customer Service team for more support.
NO: Neither the shifter nor the PTS changes the gear and resistance on my AtomX. Please contact our Customer Service team for more support.