Setting up your AtomX is simple and easy to do. Follow our setup guide below.
Use the corresponding levers and adjusters to set up your AtomX to your preferred cycling position. Make all adjustments off the bike.
It’s really important that after adjustments have been made, the lock lever is returned to the fully locked position (FIG 2). If the lever is left unlocked (FIG 1), it is at risk of allowing the saddle or handlebar to slide down during use.
- Raise or lower your saddle height using the lever on the rear of the saddle stem. Loosen the lever to adjust the stem and tighten to secure.
- Adjust your saddle horizontal position by unlocking the horizontal quick-release lock lever, adjust to the desired position, and then lock the horizontal quick-release lock lever back into place.
- Set your handlebar height using the lever on the front of the handlebar stem. Unlock the lever to raise or lower the handlebars. Lock into place to secure. TIP: We recommend you have your handlebars between 4-10cm lower than your saddle height.
- Adjust your handlebar horizontal position by unlocking the horizontal quick-release lock lever, adjust to the desired position, and then lock the horizontal quick-release lock lever back into place..
- The AtomX must be placed on a stable, safe, horizontal surface. Any small deviations in surface level may be corrected using the levelling feet. Use the levelling feet on the AtomX to adjust the height of each corner of the frame to stabilise the bike. TIP: We recommend using a Wattbike floor mat under your AtomX to protect the floor or carpet from sweat and fluid.
- To lower the rubber feet, screw clockwise, to raise the feet, screw anti-clockwise.