We’re aware some users’ devices experience issues when updating the firmware, due to Bluetooth caching. In order to clear your Bluetooth cache from your smartphone or device, follow these instructions:
- Turn off Bluetooth -> restart your device -> turn on Bluetooth again.
- Go into Settings -> Bluetooth -> forget all paired devices -> try the Wattbike Hub app again.
- Reset Network settings: Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network settings.
- Turn your next generation Wattbike Atom off and on again to restart.
- If this fails, please try another device with the latest Wattbike Hub app.
- Alternatively, you can also use the NRF app to connect.