We occasionally release firmware updates for the Wattbike Atom (Next Generation). To update your Wattbike to the latest firmware, please follow these instructions:
- Turn on your device Bluetooth
- Turn on your Wattbike Next Generation Atom
- Open the Wattbike Hub app.
- Enter a "Quick Ride"
- The bike should prompt a firmware update when one is available.
We’re aware some users’ devices experience issues when updating the firmware, due to Bluetooth caching. In order to clear your Bluetooth cache from your smartphone or device, follow these instructions:
- Turn off Bluetooth -> restart your device -> turn on Bluetooth again.
- Go into Settings -> Bluetooth -> forget all paired devices -> try the Wattbike Hub app again.
- Reset Network settings: Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network settings.
- Turn your next generation Wattbike Atom off and on again to restart.
- If this fails, please try another device with the latest Wattbike Hub app.
- Alternatively, you can also use the NRF app to connect.