We offer a full general service for the Wattbike Atom for £165.00. This includes the replacement of wear and tear parts such as the touchpad, shifter batteries, and shifter covers.
Other parts are included if required or have substantial wear. A replacement power adapter is not included within this cost and would be additional.
Please note this does not include any electrical issues such as replacement circuit boards.
If you wish to go ahead with a home service please call us on 0115 945 5450 and we can process the payment for you. We will need the following information:
- Full name
- Full address
- Contact number Serial number of the bike in question - this begins with 260 and is found at the back of the bike next to the on/off switch.
- Any specific issues you may be experiencing with the bike
- Do you or any member of your household currently have Covid-19 or is any member of your household currently shielding? If the answer to these is yes then we will look to rebook after the infection has passed/ no longer shielding.
- Are you happy for the service engineer to enter your home?
- Do you agree to have the bike in a well ventilated room and to thoroughly clean the bike before the engineer visits?
- Do you agree to locate yourself in a separate part of your premises whilst the Wattbike service is being completed?
Once the payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation email of your order. Once logged, a local service agent in your region will contact you within 24-48 hours to organise a suitable date and time to attend.
Please note: The Wattbike must be cleaned prior to our service agents' arrival and they reserve the right to refuse service if not completed to a satisfactory level and/or the bike is not in a COVID secure location.