See below for full instructions on how to connect your Wattbike AtomX to the FulGaz app. Please note that you will need a smart device (phone, tablet, or smart TV) to run the FulGaz app.
1. On your smart device, log in on the FulGaz app and navigate to the session you would like to complete.
2. Once you have made your selection, tap 'Ride'
3. Connect the app to your Wattbike AtomX under the 'Trainer Resistance Control' section.
4. Wait for the ride to load, and check your data is transmitting to the app from your Wattbike as expected.
5. Once the app has finished buffering, the screen will say 'Ready to Ride. Tap 'Start Ride'.
6. Start pedalling, and your session will begin.
On the Wattbike AtomX, the resistance will be controlled automatically by the FulGaz app to match the terrain and gradient of the ride you have selected.
When the ride starts, the Performance Touchscreen of the AtomX will automatically start a Quick Ride session on the screen that records all the data from FulGaz as you ride.