The Wattbike AtomX is designed to require minimal maintenance and should withstand heavy usage. However, the moving parts inside a Wattbike are subject to wear through use. If you notice any unusual symptoms, such as loud noises or grinding during operation, stop using your AtomX and contact Wattbike for support.
The Performance Touchscreen features automatic firmware updates, refreshing training content, and improving the performance of the AtomX with every update. To enable auto firmware updates, simply tap the serial number in the top-left corner of the screen, and tap ‘Advanced Settings’ at the bottom. Scroll down to Auto-firmware updates and tap ‘Enable’.
Before your session, we recommend putting a small towel on the handlebars to catch any sweat and to help speed up the clean down of the bike after use.
After Every Session
To ensure your AtomX stays in good condition remove all sweat, dust, dirt, or other substances by using a clean, soft cloth and a non-abrasive antibacterial liquid cleaner. We recommend using the Muc-off Care Pack.
- Do not spray any cleaner directly onto the bike, always spray into the cloth first.
- Wipe down the exterior covers and frame, saddle, handlebar, cranks and touchscreen.
- Make sure that the handlebar stem and saddle stem are not over the MIN markers.
- Vacuum the floor under and around the Wattbike.
- Inspect the feet bolts, saddle and handlebar sliders, and PTS bracket for looseness. Tighten as necessary.
- Inspect the saddle and handlebar stem adjustments. Tighten as necessary.
- Check that the pedals are secure. Tighten as necessary.
- Ensure that no sweat/liquid is pooling on the metalwork or covers.
- Lubricate, using a 3-In-One Multi-Purpose Spray Oil or similar product, the thread of the locking and adjustment levers.
- Check for smooth and quiet operation of all moving parts.