For Wattbike Hub 4.0.0 we’ve made a number of behind the scenes improvements and enhancements. Stable & beta firmware versions remain unchanged from the previous release.
Next generation Wattbike Atom stable firmware is updated to v.1.03.40. Updates and improvements include:
- Resolves a Flywheel RPM sensor issue that caused a loss of power at high cadences for some users
- Improves a ‘power grab’ issue some riders experienced when using Zwift which resulted in power spikes.
Beta firmware is updated to v6.03.40 which includes a backup of bike settings in case data is lost during an update, along with some other minor bug fixes.
Available from the Google Play and App Stores
How to update the Wattbike Hub app and your Wattbike Atom (Next Gen) firmware
- Navigate to the Wattbike Hub app page on the App Store or Google Play and tap 'Update'.
- Ensure your Wattbike is switched on and plugged in to a power source. Once you've updated the Wattbike Hub app, open the app on your device and select ‘Quick Ride’.
- When you connect the updated app to your Wattbike in Quick Ride (which will appear in the top right), it will automatically prompt you to update the firmware on screen.
Please note: Users who have previously been using beta firmware should now update to stable firmware v.1.03.40.