The Wattbike Hub app is updated to version 3.12.0, which ensures that any changes made in the ‘Preferences’ section of the Hub are confirmed before exiting, and that any session dropouts are recorded to improve diagnosis and resolution. Other updates include:
- Updated and improved Google Fit integration
- ‘Reed Relay’ values have been added to the Diagnostics screen
- We’ve resolved a bug affecting a small number of Android Nougat users, causing the Hub to crash when formatting debug messages.
Available from the Google Play and App Stores from Monday 26 April 2021.
How to update the Wattbike Hub app
- Navigate to the Wattbike Hub app page on the App Store or Google Play and tap 'Update'.
- Once you've updated the Wattbike Hub app, open it on your device then click Settings > About and check the version shows 3.12.0.