Update live on Monday 7 June 2021, 07:00am
The Wattbike Hub app is updated to version 3.13.0. Updates include:
- Session summaries will now show rider training zones following applicable tests (specifically tests that generate a new FTP or MMP). You can find more information on training zones here)
- Additional ride session data will be recorded incl. target power, current gradient and current gear.
- The Submax Health Assessment Test logic is now improved to give riders longer to find their rhythm before penalising a drop in lap average power.
- We’ve resolved a bug that prevented rider profiles updating immediately following tests, as well as a bug preventing support articles appearing in the Support section.
Available from the Google Play and App Stores from Monday 7 June 2021
How to update the Wattbike Hub app
- Navigate to the Wattbike Hub app page on the App Store or Google Play and tap 'Update'.
- Once you've updated the Wattbike Hub app, open it on your device then click Settings > About and check the version shows 3.13.0.