During the hours of 00:00am and 04:00am BST on Thursday 26 August 2021, we will be carrying out background maintenance and improvements for the Wattbike Hub, Performance Touchscreen (Wattbike Nucleus & AtomX) and websites (wattbike.com & hub.wattbike.com).
Here’s everything you need to know
Wattbike Hub app users: What to expect
After 01:00am BST on Thursday 26 August 2021, there will be a new version of the Wattbike Hub app (version 4.0.0) available to download from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Important note, this update will automatically log you out of your Wattbike Hub account so please see further instructions below:
How to update the Wattbike Hub app
- Navigate to the Wattbike Hub app page on the App Store or Google Play Store and tap 'Update'.
- Once you've updated the Wattbike Hub app, when you next open the app, you’ll be prompted to log into your account. For Hub accounts accessed via...
- ...Email and password: follow the ‘Forgot your password?’ link to reset your password
- ...Facebook or Apple: log in using these accounts using the ‘Continue with Facebook’ or ‘Continue with Apple’ buttons
- ...Twitter: unfortunately the Hub will no longer be accessible via Twitter sign in - please follow the ‘Forgot your password?’ link and enter the email used with your Twitter account to set a new password and sign in
Please note: There is no update to the Wattbike Atom stable and beta firmwares with this release.
Performance Touchscreen users: What to expect
Between 01:00am and 03:00am BST on Thursday 26 August 2021, the Performance Touchscreen will be updating to version 4.0.0. The update includes background maintenance improvements, as well as resolving a bug affecting a low battery warning for Spanish language users.
Please note: There is no update to the Wattbike Nucleus or AtomX firmware with this release.
How to update your Wattbike Nucleus/AtomX Performance Touchscreen:
- Check the PTS is connected to a Wi-Fi network (the 'Network' icon in the top bar should be red).
- The new version (4.0.0) will automatically install from 01:00am - 03:00am BST on Thursday 26 August.
- Upon install, you will be logged out of your Performance Touchscreen.
- Follow the Hub instructions to update the Wattbike Hub app on your iOS or Android device and log in
- Once you’ve logged in on the Hub, you’ll be able to log in to the Performance Touchscreen via QR Scan or using your email and new password
Website (Wattbike.com): What to expect
- During the maintenance period, you’ll be unable to log in to your Wattbike Hub account at hub.wattbike.com
- You’ll be unable to complete an order at wattbike.com during the downtime because account creation and sign in will not be possible, but please do try again after the maintenance window.
- Following the update, if you haven’t already installed and logged in to the new 4.0.0 Hub app, then you will need to click the ‘Forgot your password?’ link on the Website sign in screen to reset your Wattbike account password.
For any questions or issues you may have, please do not hesitate to contact our support agents via the website Live Chat (available Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm) or log a support request.