Updated on September 7, 2022
In version 5.2.3 we’ve changed how we capture your feedback about the Wattbike Hub app, so we can better understand what’s working well and what you’d like us to improve. Be sure to leave us a review in the App Store and tell us what you think of our latest workout features and updates!
We’ve not changed the firmware with this release. For the Wattbike Atom (next generation) the latest versions are still 1.03.51 (stable) and 6.03.51 (beta).
Updated on August 25, 2022
iOS Hub 5.2.2 live in the App store - resolved a bug reported by some users who experienced a crash when connecting AppleHealth during Hub onboarding.
Updated on August 24, 2022
Android Hub 5.2.2 live in the Play store - resolved a bug detected in our analytics where users with 'known Wattbikes' on one Android device, who logged in to a different Android device, could get a crash.
The Wattbike Hub app is updated to version 5.2.2 which includes the following improvements
- Resolved an issue on iOS when using the QR Scanner to log in on a PTS device (‘bluetooth not available’ error)
- Resolved a bug on iOS and Android in the speed algorithm when riding with custom gears
- Fixed a bug on iOS where editing FTP /THR values on the profile screen kept skipping to MMP / MHR values
Introduced updated firmware 1.03.51 (stable) and 6.03.51 (beta) for Wattbike Atom (Next Generation) to;
- Fixed a bug on iOS and Android where the pause timer wasn’t actually stopping the ride session
- Resolved a bug where some people experienced the watts intermittently dropping to 0w
Available from the App Store and Google Play store from Wednesday 17 August 2022.
How to update the Wattbike Hub app
- Navigate to the Wattbike Hub app page on the App Store or Google Play and tap 'Update'.
- Once you've updated the Wattbike Hub app, open it on your device then click Settings > About and check the version shows 5.2.2.