How to import your workouts
You can now import your structured sessions from other training apps, like TrainingPeaks and ride them in the Wattbike Hub+.
It's simple, firstly, make sure you have the exported workout as an .erg/.mrc file, then import them into the Hub to ride on your Wattbike.
Here is the TrainingPeaks page for how to export: https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000325647-Structured-Workout-Export
The following step-by-step guide will help you import your workout to the Hub+.
- Navigate to the Workout Builder from the 'Workouts' screen
- Tap 'Add' in top right
- Choose 'IMPORT A FILE'
- Select a valid .erg / .mrc file saved on your device
- The workout opens in the builder - tap 'Save'
- The workout appears in your 'My Workouts'
- You can go and make any edits by tapping the 'Edit' button