In order to connect a Garmin to your Wattbike Pro/Trainer you will need to set the ANT Channel settings on your Wattbike monitor to Bike Power: on - Bike Speed & Cadence: On - Wattbike: Standard. You will then need to go through the steps on the Garmin to connect to a new power and speed and cadence sensor.
Articles in this section
- Compatible Cycling Computers
- Exporting session data from Expert Software
- Issues Connecting to TrainerRoad
- Connect your Wattbike Pro/Trainer to Zwift via Bluetooth
- Using Apps With Your Wattbike Pro/Trainer
- What 3rd party software can my Wattbike Pro/Trainer connect to?
- Can I connect my Garmin to my Wattbike Pro/Trainer?
- Can my Heart Rate monitor connect to my Wattbike?
- How do I upload to Strava?
- How do I upload to Training Peaks?