We have a wide variety of training plans available on our website. These are general sessions that can be tailored to your ability by using your specific training zones, so choose the plan that fits with your goals.
Articles in this section
- Pedalling Effectiveness Score (PES)
- What is the difference between MMP and FTP?
- Warm Up And Cool Down
- General Wattbike Cycling Position and Set Up
- Wattbike Polar View
- Power to Weight Ratio
- Power, Resistance and Cadence Tables
- Estimating Maximum Heart Rate (MHR) and Maximum Minute Power (MMP)
- A Beginner's Guide To Perfect Pedalling
- Maximum Minute Power (MMP) Heart Rate and Power Training Zones