You can upload a session from the Wattbike Hub to Strava by simply linking your accounts in the 'profile' section of Wattbike Hub. Alternatively, you can upload your training session to Strava by connecting a Garmin device and uploading the session in the same way you would upload any other session.
Articles in this section
- Compatible Cycling Computers
- Exporting session data from Expert Software
- Issues Connecting to TrainerRoad
- Connect your Wattbike Pro/Trainer to Zwift via Bluetooth
- Using Apps With Your Wattbike Pro/Trainer
- What 3rd party software can my Wattbike Pro/Trainer connect to?
- Can I connect my Garmin to my Wattbike Pro/Trainer?
- Can my Heart Rate monitor connect to my Wattbike?
- How do I upload to Strava?
- How do I upload to Training Peaks?