Building the Atom couldn't get much simpler, watch our video to understand how to assemble.
In the box
- 2, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen keys
- 15mm spanner
- Power adaptor
- Combination pedals
- Device holder
- Atom Tri-pads
Build your Atom
- Remove the Atom and its accessories from the packaging.
- Screw the right pedal onto the right crank. Tighten clockwise securely using the 15mm spanner.
- Screw the left pedal onto the left crank. Tighten anti-clockwise securely using the 15mm spanner.
- Take the two Tri-bars and insert them into the Tri-bar clamps.
- Level up the two Tri-bar ends in the clamps, tighten the securing screw using the 4mm Allen key.
- To mount the Tri-pads, remove the Velcro pad from the Tri-pad cup. Remove the screws from the mount. Line up the holes in the mount with the Tri-pad cup. Insert the two screws and tighten using the 4mm Allen key.
- Before riding the Atom ensure all bolts are tight to secure the handlebar fixings.
- Plug your Atom into a wall outlet using the power adaptor provided. Make sure the switch on the
outlet and on the rear of the Atom are turned on.