If there is an update to the firmware on your Atom you will be prompted via your Wattbike Hub App to update the software.
- Close all other background apps on your smart device. Bluetooth will need to be switched on your phone or tablet.
- Open the Wattbike Hub App and connect to your Atom ensuring you are also connected to a strong WiFi connection. You will then receive a prompt to download the firmware on the Atom.
- The bike will ask you to update or cancel. Press UPDATE. Please note: If you accidentally press cancel, you need to re-select your Wattbike in the list of known Wattbikes.
- Click update and at this stage the App will need to connect to the bike again and and the progress of the upload will show at the top of your screen.
- The Atom will make an internal noise when the update has completed, do not worry as this is normal.
- You will be prompted to restart the app - please follow these instructions and re-open the app.
If the app cannot find the bike then you will need to try again. Please close the app down completely and turn the bike off and on again by the mains connection.
Please ensure you have a good Wifi connection and do not close down the App whilst the update is being completed.