The Wattbike Hub is a training and analysis platform made up of a mobile/ tablet app (available on Android and iOS), cloud storage and web app.
How to connect to the Wattbike Hub
Download the Wattbike Hub from your app store, see links below:
Connect the Wattbike Hub to your Wattbike:
- Turn on the device (iPhone, iPad, Galaxy Tab, etc.), turn on the atom via on switch at the back of the bike.
- Ensure Bluetooth is turned on the app and all apps running Bluetooth are not running.
- Open Wattbike app and select a workout or just ride.
- On the top right-hand corner of the screen please select the bike ID from the list of known Wattbike's.
- Select Wattbike and the symbol will turn green
- Press the play icon (White triangle) on the workout, the workout will give you a 5-second count down before the session starts.
For further instructions on how to use the Wattbike Hub, read our related articles: