We have found that some riders like to use the 11-gear option especially when riding on Zwift. You can select your gear preference by following the steps below:
- Update your firmware as normal by downloading the latest version of the Wattbike Hub app (v3.8.0).
- Go to Settings > Known Wattbikes and connect to your bike.
- Click Advanced Settings and scroll down.
- Click 'Set 11 Gears' or 'Set 22 Gears' as needed to switch between the options.
- Make sure you save these new settings by clicking the tick in the top right hand corner.