Follow the below steps in order to connect a Garmin cycling computer to your Wattbike.
Wattbike Nucleus, Atom, NG Atom, or AtomX:
1. Using your Garmin computer, go straight to the steps to connect a new power, speed, and cadence sensor.
2. When prompted, select the serial number of your Wattbike.
1. Set the ANT channel settings on your Wattbike Performance Monitor to Bike Power: On, Bike Speed & Cadence: On, Wattbike: Standard
2. Go through the steps to connect a new power, speed and cadence sensor on your Garmin computer.
3. When prompted, select the serial number of your Wattbike
If you have to enter wheel circumference on your Garmin device, please input 2070mm.
These steps are the same for any fitness device that can receive and display industry-standard protocols for power, speed and cadence.