The Wattbike is perfect for those returning from injury due to its static nature and ability to exercise at low intensities and low load bearing. Together with the wattage output and Polar View data you can monitor your training to assist rehabilitation.
Articles in this section
- A Beginner's Guide To Perfect Pedalling
- Pedalling Effectiveness Score (PES)
- What is the difference between MMP and FTP?
- Warm Up And Cool Down
- General Wattbike Cycling Position and Set Up
- Wattbike Polar View
- Power to Weight Ratio
- Power, Resistance and Cadence Tables
- Estimating Maximum Heart Rate (MHR) and Maximum Minute Power (MMP)
- Maximum Minute Power (MMP) Heart Rate and Power Training Zones