The instructions below will give you a step by step guide on how to connect your Wattbike to Zwift.
- Turn on the smart device (iPhone etc.), turn on the atom via “on” switch at the back of the bike.
- Ensure Bluetooth is turned on within the settings of the smart device.
Should you have any issues connecting via Bluetooth please ensure all apps potentially running Bluetooth in the background of your device are not running.
- Open Zwift on the smart device and login to your account, next select a workout or session.
- Option to connect 4 sources. Power source, Cadence, Controllable Trainer and heart rate (option). For the Atom to be used to its full Zwift potential you will need to connect to the controllable trainer source. Click on the sources you are wanting to collect and select the Atom off the list.
- Start the workout by selecting ‘Let's Go’. Your Power and cadence will display in the top left-hand corner of the display.
- If the changes in gradient are too intense then you can amend this within the Zwift settings.
Plug in your USB-ANT+ dongle (Pictured below) into the computer and turn on the bike.
Launch the Zwift App on the computer.
- Option to connect 4 sources. Power source, Cadence, Controllable Trainer and heart rate (ANT+ Only). For the Atom to be used to its full Zwift potential you will need to connect to the controllable trainer source.
- When connecting via ANT+ and the dongle is connected you will see the ANT beacon (pictured below) pulsate to demonstrate the Zwift App is searching for your Atom or Model B Wattbike Monitor.
Start the workout by selecting OK.