The video below provides a quick and easy guide on how to set up your Atom before you ride:
Further guidance on how to adjust your setup is provided below, alternatively see pages six and seven of the Wattbike Atom User Guide.
The adjustment levers on the Atom are spring loaded, allowing you to pull on the lever and rotate then release back into place without having to tighten or loosen the lever. Use the corresponding levers and adjusters to set up your Atom to your preferred cycling position. Make all adjustments off the bike.
- Raise or lower your saddle height using the lever on the rear of the saddle stem. Loosen the lever to adjust the stem and tighten to secure.
- Adjust your saddle fore/aft position by using the 4mm Allen key to loosen the saddle slider. After adjusting, tighten to secure.
- Set your handlebar height using the lever on the front of the handlebar stem. Loosen the lever to raise or lower the handlebars. Tighten to secure.
- Adjust your handlebar fore/aft position using the 5mm Allen key to loosen the handlebar. After adjusting, tighten to secure.
TIP: We recommend you have your handlebars between 4-10cm lower than your saddle height.
- Raise the device mount to slide your device into place, push the mount down and rotate the red locking rings backwards to secure.
- Use the rubber feet on the Atom to adjust the height of each corner of the frame to stabilise the bike. TIP: We recommend using a Wattbike floor mat under your Atom to protect the floor or carpet from sweat and fluid.
- To lower the rubber feet, screw clockwise, to raise the feet screw anticlockwise.
- Visit wattbike.com/bikefit to accurately replicate your road bike figures onto the Atom.