If your monitor is reading 'error sensor not connected' please follow the troubleshooters below to see if they will help:
- Carefully remove the red data cable and check the 8 pins - are they still intact or are any damaged/broken? Carefully re-insert the data cable and check this for any bends/fraying? Turn the monitor off when connecting/disconnecting from the bike.
- Turn the monitor on and navigate to the following: Settings > Device > Set Zero State - Ensure there is no pressure being applied to the pedals when doing this.
- Try the same monitor but on a known working bike to see if the same error message appears. This will determine if it's an issue with the monitor or the bike itself.
If the above does not help, please contact our Distributor in your area who will be able to assist further. We will need to know the following information:
- Full name
- Full address of where the bike is located
- Serial number of the bike (this starts with 220 and can be found on the bottom right hand side of the bike frame underneath the magnetic resistance)
- Does your monitor have a push fit or screw fit connection where the red data cable connects into the unit?