If you can see a session in the History section on your app but not on the Wattbike Hub please:
- Ensure you are using the same login method across the services, so if you signed up via Facebook or Apple ID on the app, please log in using Facebook or Apple ID on the Hub website.
- Check to see if the share icon is active in the top right of the history screen when looking at the session. If it is active try sharing it with yourself to see if it works or not.
If it does, you may be logging into different Hub accounts on the app and Hub Website. If it is not active please make sure you have a good internet connection (ideally WiFi rather than mobile data), close and reopen the app and view the session in history again. Re-check the share link on the session which have not uploaded.
If the above does not work please contact us with the following information:
- The email address associated with your Hub account (or AppleID/Facebook login)
- Whether all, some, or just one session has not uploaded
- Any information you can give us about when you have completed a session which has not uploaded.
- The model of phone or tablet you are using.
- Any other information which you think may help, the more information we have the easier it will be to diagnose the issue.