The Wattbike Atom is considerably quieter than the Wattbike Pro/Trainer [approximately 70 decibels at 70 cadence]. If you feel as though your Atom is much louder than this, or if it is producing a clicking or knocking sound, please try the below:
- Tighten all exterior adjustments such as lock levers, fore and aft bolts, pedals.
- Make sure your Wattbike is on an even surface.
- Ensure that the pedals and shoes being used are secure and not knocking on the bike as you are riding.
If the above does not resolve the issue, please contact Customer Services with the following information:
- Full name
- Full address
- Serial number [this starts with 26 and can be found on the frame of the Wattbike]
- A short video clip of the noise you are experiencing whilst pedalling at a cadence of 80-90RPM
- A brief explanation of the issue you are experiencing
Our team will aim to get back to you with a solution.