If you are struggling to access your Hub sessions, please try the below steps:
1. Log out of the Wattbike Hub on any devices currently logged in with your account.
2. Close the app on those devices and update the app if needed in the App Store or Google Play depending on your device.
3. Log back in with your account.
4. Check your session history to make sure your sessions have been registered.
If you have more than one Wattbike Hub account, unfortunately these cannot be merged. You can export any sessions from one account by using the Wattbike Hub website and exporting the sessions as TCX files to upload to third-party apps such as Strava.
If you have an account that you would like to delete, please see here.
If the above does not work, please provide us with the following information and our team will be happy to help:
- Which devices you are using to access the Wattbike Hub.
- Which devices you cannot see the sessions on.
- How you logged in to your devices (Email and password/Apple/Twitter/Facebook).
- Your email address.
- The Wattbike Hub account ID (can be found under Settings/Preferences > Profile > Account ID).