The Wattbike First Generation Atom connects to your devices via Bluetooth. If you are experiencing problems with connecting to the bike via Bluetooth, please try some of the following trouble-shooters:
- Is your Bluetooth switched on? Please ensure all other Bluetooth devices are switched off in the room as the bike will only connect to one device at a time, and numerous devices may interrupt the connection.
- Can you please delete the app from your device and re-install- ensure that you have cleared your Bluetooth cache on your device. (refer to your device settings to complete this) This will ensure you have the most up to date version.
- For iOS users please check the Wattbike Hub in the device settings and ensure the Bluetooth permission is enabled.
- Please turn the bike off at the mains and remove the adapter from the charging point for two minutes - re-plug adapter into mains and attempt connection with the bike.
- Are you trying to connect to the Wattbike Hub correctly? Instructions can be found here
- Are you using the adapter which was supplied with the Atom?
- When the adapter is connected is the red light visible on the on/off switch?
- If not, can you see the light through the left hand crank in the casing? (see photo below)
If you are still unable to connect to your Wattbike First Generation Atom, please contact us through the support page for further assistance.